11/25/2012

Outdoor Fun Week ending 11/25/12

11:58, 4150 feet of climb, much more hiking than running.

 After feeling mediocre at best early in the week, for some reason light on sleep, I did much more hiking than running, but we did manage a four mile walk on thanksgiving before the big feast. But after that first piece of pie it was surfing for the rest of the day on big waves of sugar. Friday I was ready to burn some of it off, but I was sluggish for the first hour of my 3 hour run-hike. It became progressively more intense and I was feeling very good at the end.


Haha!  Seems I'm out of space for pictures here, so I'll have to consider my options. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will read all comments before they're posted. To send me a message, just tell me and I won't post it!