6/11/2012

Stabilized YouTube Videos!

I finally uploaded all of my 2010 Escarpment trail run video, and put the five videos into a playlist. Honestly it was impossible to watch before, but is somewhat more interesting after running it through the stabilizer software. Here is the 1 hour and 28 minutes of video from the 2010 race:



 Or Jump right to what I think is the best part, the last 40 minutes of the race:



And here is a playlist of my three recent video uploads from a run in Harriman park June 10th, 2012:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/18/2012

    The video's, the blogs, the race accounts, are just fantastic. As a first timer for this year's Escarpment run, thank you for such insight, and the time spent in putting together all the information.

    See you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, nice to know you got something out of it! Last year I decided to rescue some of my old race reports from the usenet archives, then just kept adding stuff, and it's been fun.

      Delete

I will read all comments before they're posted. To send me a message, just tell me and I won't post it!