9/03/2012

Outdoor Week Ending 9/2/12

Run  Rclimb  Long  Lclimb Hike  Hclimb  OnFeet
4:14    940    1:29    500    11:46    6175    16:00

This is that last week that I will be actively tracking and planning my runs on a weekly basis, and thus ends my more formal training plan for 2012. I will switch to a more free-format running and hiking style, and will blog about that in the near future. It's just time to try something new.

Some Photos from the week:

After seeing lots of Timber Rattlesnakes this year, RIGHT near this sign...
 Finally a Copperhead

 New Shoes: New Balance MT1010s, See "Transitioning to Minimal Shoes" post

 A lake on the way across the park


 The view from the other side
 Don't know what kind of snake this is...
 First pair of New Balance MT110s biting the dust, cut on rocks
 Mohonk:  Hiking the Crevice, aka "Lemon Squeeze"







 Slide Mountain from the Tower

 Trapps climbing area, with Millbrook ridge above
 Another Copperhead (baby) -- two in one week!

1 comment:

  1. You encounter so many snakes! Very brave to take these pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I will read all comments before they're posted. To send me a message, just tell me and I won't post it!