3/11/2013

Outdoor Week Ending 3/10/13

Almost 12 hours, 3200' of climb, mostly hiking with a little trail running. For some reason I was run down early in the week, but felt a little better and did some running on the weekend. Seasons all have their character, and now I'm looking forward to springtime. Wet feet, sloppy snowy and now muddy trails, and gray skies are getting tiresome. Had a minor fall yesterday on some ice, put a nice scrape on my bare leg. Nature always refreshes and inspires though, if I go prepared and relax into the environment.

Pix, click to enlarge:

All melting fast,



then a mid-week 8 to 10 inches of fresh snow, breaking trail,








No comments:

Post a Comment

I will read all comments before they're posted. To send me a message, just tell me and I won't post it!